About Me

My photo
Surrey, B.C., Canada
I have always been an avid reader and history has always been a passion of mine. I am a huge historical fiction fan, who also enjoys reading gothic tales with chills and thrills, mystery and suspense and who loves stepping back in time..... A quote I once read stated: I don't live in the past..the past lives in me!.. Perhaps that's why I am a Family History/Genealogy Addict too!

Saturday 16 February 2013

Authors who's books I enjoy reading more than once

Diana Norman (aka Ariana Franklin), Barbara Erskine, Susanna Kearsley, Ceri Norman, Kate Mosse,  Kate Morton, Barbara Michels, Anya Seton, Daphne Du Maurier, Mary Stewart, Simone St. James, Helen Hollick, Carlos Ruiz Zafon, Sharon Kay Penman, Margaret George, Peter Ackroyd, Charles Dickens, Wilkie Collins, Edgar Allan Poe, Robert Louis Stevenson, Marion Zimmer Bradley, Anne Perry, Diana Gabaldon, Jacqueline Winspear and of course last but not least Alan Bradley's Flavia de Luce Murder mysteries which are so darn entertaining!
..  These are just a few of my favourite authors who's books I can read again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment